Full-Stack Web Developer
As a Full-Stack Web Developer, your position will be developing features for new and existing websites, as well as maintaining and updating existing features. The ideal candidate should have strong skills in Craft CMS and Laravel PHP Framework. as well as knowledge of front-end and back-end coding and technologies (HTML/CSS/PHP/WordPress/SEO). This position requires self-motivation, professionalism and the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects and be a team player.
- Enter existing website codebases and extend functionality for scoped features while maintaining an efficient and quality-driven timeline.
- Clear communication with the internal team to drive scope initiatives and ensure timely delivery.
- Implement context-switching to other technologies, platforms, and server stacks.
- Assist in site maintenance and development
- Quickly learn, understand and implement new and/or old technologies to best leverage for particular projects
- Effectively deploy code to production environments to ensure high quality service
- Leverage your technical knowledge and creativity to find business opportunities within the company
- You will contribute to open source repositories on the company github (github.com/venveo)
- Communicate technical issues and risks clearly to ensure necessary actions are taken in a timely manner
- Communicating technical accumum professionally and clearly to non-technical team members and clients
- More than proficient in Craft CMS
- More than proficient in Laravel PHP Framework
- Proficient in PHP and familiar with basic Computer Science concepts
- Proficient in SQL databases and relational data concepts
- Proficient in Git or other version control systems
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively communication and collaborate with people from a variety of different backgrounds, skills and cultures
- Quickly build strong professional relationships with clients and co-workers,
- Work independently as needed
- Take active and sometimes creative measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service.
- Knowledge of frontend tooling (e.g. Foundation, Tailwind CSS, Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of build processes and dependency management (e.g. ., npm, Webpack, Composer, etc)
- Basic web-server usage and configuration
- Content Management System usage and templating
- Some experience with Cloud providers, such as AWS and Digital Ocean
- Familiarity with reactive web tooling (e.g. Vue, React, Svelte)
- Experience with PHP frameworks and libraries (CodeIgniter, Yii, etc.)
- Server infrastructure experience (Apache, nginx, AWS EC2, Docker)
- Basic understanding of algorithm efficiency and technical debts
- Contributions to open source projects on Github.