Marketing Automation Coordinator
The Marketing Automation Coordinator will be part of an experienced digital marketing team and will be responsible for the design, implementation and execution of marketing campaigns for Venveo clients. This critical piece of our organization is responsible for the management and maintenance of the marketing campaign calendars.
This position requires an understanding of marketing campaign objectives; is great at managing deadlines; and is extremely detail oriented. The Marketing Automation Coordinator ensures consistent campaign execution to accelerate demand generation productivity. This position will work closely and collaboratively with the Lead Marketing Automation Manager and a variety of team members to achieve the highest quality of service and success for our clients.
- Collaborates with team to manage Marketing Automation Implementation for clients
- Collaborates with the team to manage Marketing Automation Usage to include all campaign implementation, monitoring, and optimizing.
- Manages CRM Integration
- Works with Strategy, Marketing, & Content teams to successfully launch lead nurture & lead gen strategies for Venveo and all clients
- Works with Strategy, Marketing, & Content teams to help scope, build, and document lead gen/lead nurture strategy and process.
- Tests and troubleshoots lead strategy process
- Works with Strategy, Marketing & Content teams to define campaigns
- Deploy email-marketing campaigns for various Venveo clients
- Manages automated marketing functionality, such as deploying email, managing landing pages, and web forms.
- Conducting email analysis and benchmarking initiatives set by Venveo for each project and/or client scope of work.
- Monitoring and elevating key performance measurements based on strategy, content and implementation set by Venveo for each project and/or client scope of work.
- Optimizing site visits through campaigns
- Ensuring quality of leads sent to sales teams for both Venveo and our clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications, preferred
- 1-3 years of experience with marketing automation system, preferred
- Good working knowledge of CRM platforms: Pardot, HubSpot and Salesforce
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Superb attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Good understanding of analytics and reporting
- Awareness of current marketing trends and technologies
- Comfortable using Agile methodology to deliver on work
- Comfortable working with various team members and clients to drive results